1. We do our best to ensure that the information in the Website is accurate and helpful at all times. However, we cannot ultimately warrant the accuracy of that information and cannot be held liable for any use or reliance you may make of or put on it except as specifically agreed with us in any further agreement we may make with you in writing.
2. Any recommendation or other information within the website is followed by you at your own risk.
3. Any link (be it a hypertext link or other referral device) used on the Website is provided solely for the use and convenience of you. The link does not represent any endorsement or recommendation by us and does not mean that we have any association with the linked website. We are not responsible for the content of any websites that have links with our/this website or for the legal consequences of your entering into any contracts with the third parties that have these linked websites and we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, expense, costs or liability whatsoever incurred by you as a result.
4. We will not be liable for any loss, damage, expense, costs, delays or other liability whatsoever (including without limitation any financial losses such as loss of profit) which you may incur as a result of any event beyond our reasonable control (including without limitation any failure of transmission, communication, computer or other facilities or your inability to access the website for any reason or any failure, error or delay in the sending or receiving of any notice or communication or instruction through the post or any electronic medium).
5. Where you deal as a consumer, nothing in the above exclusions affects your statutory rights.
Intellectual Property Rights
6. All Intellectual Property Rights and goodwill in or relating to the contents of the website belong to either ourselves or to our suppliers.
7. In particular, nothing contained in these conditions or the website should be construed as granting by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trade marks, that may be displayed or contained within the website, without our permission. However, copying and printing of those web pages which may contain any trade marks is permitted within the scope of the licence contained at “Your use of this website” below.
Your use of this website
8. You may download to a local hard disk and print extracts from the website solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may also recopy downloaded extracts to others for their personal, non commercial use.
9. You may not reproduce part or all of the contents of the website in any form unless it is for personal, non commercial use.
10. You may not copy or otherwise incorporate into or store in any other web site, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work any of the content of the Web Site in any form (whether hard copy, electronic or other).
11. You may not frame or link to the website or any part of it without our express permission.
12. We shall be entitled at any time to delete, remove or suspend the whole or any part of the website or any information posted in it without notice and without incurring any liability.
13. We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions under which the website is offered at any time. Any such change in terms and conditions will be effective once reflected in the text of these terms and conditions and published on this web page. You should check the terms and conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of and complying with the current version.
14. The interpretation, construction, effect and enforceability of this agreement shall be governed by English Law, and you and we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts for the determination of disputes.